We get it, you graduated like a year or two ago and now your life sucks. We know, and we especially know when you blast these songs that scream you totally graduated already. Go to law school or something, loser.
- “Wake Me Up” by Avicii
- Anything by Twenty One Pilots. Please stop playing their stuff this isn’t even a joke I mean it.
- “Talk Dirty to Me” by Jason Derulo
- “Timber” By Pitbull, Kesha
- “Dark Horse” by Katy Perry
- “We Can’t Stop” By Miley Cyrus
- “Counting Stars” by OneRepublic
- “My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark” by Fall Out Boy
- “Drunk In Love” by Beyonce
- “Break Free” by Ariana Grande
- “Bang Bang” by Jessie J.
- “Anaconda” By Nicki Minaj
- “Stay the Night” by Zedd
- “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson
- Anything from Calvin Harris’ 2014 Album “Motion”
- Anything by LMFAO
- “Sorry” by Justin Bieber
- “Work” by Rihanna, Drake
- “One Dance” by Drake
- “Shake It Off” By Taylor Swift
- “Famous” by Kanye West
- “HUMBLE” by Kendrick Lamar
- “Closer” by The Chainsmokers
- “No Problem” by Chance the Rapper
- “Bad Things” by Machine Gun Kelly
We already get it, you peaked as a college student. We’re going to get it even more every time one of these comes on. Get a hobby that isn’t drinking and have a good day, if that’s even possible now that you definitely peaked at 21 years old.