don’t know what to buy your loved one? don’t worry! this short and simple guide is here to help!
- On a budget? Instead of buying your loved one tickets to The Phantom of the Opera, perform the musical in front of them by yourself.
- For honest and informed knowledge of the person’s tastes, try calling their ex for advice.
- To make sure you don’t buy the person something they already have, follow them around every time they go to the grocery store.
- Make the gift personal: when you give them their present, bring up the time they didn’t invite you to their birthday party.
- To ensure your gift is the best gift the person receives this year, make sure it’s the only gift by sabotaging their other friendships.