Smoke show: This woman’s microwave exploded

Mobile, Alabama: Things are getting steamy in this apartment complex. That’s right, the microwave of local woman, Alissa Powers, 28, has exploded! Powers claims the microwave exploded after she forgot to put her leftovers in the microwave before starting it.

“It’s just never been hotter in here; at least, I’ve never felt hotter,” said Powers.

Neighbors confirm Power’s opinion. “It’s very hot and steamy in Alissa’s apartment indeed,” said Bryce, 31. “That’s all fine and good as long as that heat doesn’t spread to the rest of the apartment complex.”

The explosion of the microwave has since led to a small fire in the apartment, and the fire department is on its way to see (and hopefully, successfully combat) the smoke-show in person.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s